12 September 2014

Limerick Poems

This week in writing we have been learning to write Limerick Poems.
Here are some of our favourites.

Coffee
I am drinking coffee right now
Somebody was wondering how
Well you take a sip
Whoops! I spilt a bit
Well I still don't really know how
By Sylvie and Klara

Fred
Once there was a boy named Fred
Who had a very comfy bed
He went to the school
And jumped in the pool
And then he went back to his bed
By Ned, Amba and Chyla

Jo
There once was a squirrel named Jo
On her tail she had a bow
She had a nasty cough
So her tail fell off
That poor little squirrel named Jo
By Floss and Anna

1 comment:

  1. It was sunday when I left this comment I am on mums freinds laras comuter I have just lisend to wide awake on you tube this is Ella .S. by the way I like being in room 5 the limerik poems are great ROOM 5 ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose from the drop down menu 'Anonymous'. Please remember to write your first name at the end of your message. It is against our blogging responsibilities to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please.

We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor.

THANKS, FROM ROOM 5 & Sally :)